Use your Airpoints Dollars™ towards your HRV home ventilation system
Looking for a great way to use your Airpoints Dollars™? Take off to home comfort with a new HRV home ventilation system!
HRV is New Zealand’s only home ventilation provider that lets you pay for part of your new system with Airpoints Dollars™ at the Airpoints™ Store. Excludes HRV LITE. The HRV Ventilation purchase must be at full RRP. Here’s how it works:
- Request an HRV free home assessment to work out which HRV home ventilation system is right for you*
- The HRV Ventilation System excluding HRV LITE must be purchased at full RRP.
- Once you receive a quote, purchase vouchers with your Airpoints Dollars™ from the Airpoints™ Store
- Vouchers range from $100 - $1500. The maximum purchase amount on the Airpoints™ Store that you can use against your new HRV Ventilation system is $1500.
- Your HRV expert will email you the vouchers
- Your invoice will include the Airpoints™ Voucher amount as a contribution towards payment of your HRV Ventilation system.
*Offer applies to new HRV home ventilation systems at full RRP (not heat pumps) only and excludes HRV Lite. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Vouchers can also be purchased in conjunction with 12 months interest free Q Card Finance offer only.
HRV home ventilation fills your home with drier, filtered air, reducing moisture, common allergens and the conditions mould needs to grow. So use your Airpoints™ Dollars to make your home feel like a holiday!
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions for HRV
- $1500 is the maximum amount you can purchase in total for Gift Vouchers on the Airpoints™ Store. HRV vouchers can be purchased in $100, $250, $500, $1000 and $1500 denominations on the Airpoints™ Store.
- All pricing referenced on The Airpoints™ Store and in the Airpoints™Store order confirmation email for HRV vouchers is for purchases made via the Airpoints™ Store using Airpoints Dollars™
- HRV Gift Vouchers can only be used on the purchase of an HRV Ventilation system at FULL RRP. Excludes HRV LITE and Heat Pumps. Excludes Ventilation Accessories and Servicing.
- Airpoints™ terms and conditions apply. Visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/airpoints-terms-and-conditions
- The Gift Vouchers can be used with the 12 months interest free Q Card finance offer only.
- HRV Gift Vouchers can be transferred to another person. Please call 0800 478 123 to arrange this.
- An HRV Gift Voucher recipient may redeem two or more separate HRV Gift Vouchers in one transaction.
- Customers must advise their HRV representative they will be using HRV Gift Vouchers at the time of their Free Home Assessment.
- The customer must present the unique HRV Gift Voucher at time of home installation.
- Monetary gift Vouchers entitle the bearer to the dollar value of the voucher.
- If the amount of the HRV Gift Voucher is less than the total value of the purchase, the customer must pay the balance.
- HRV Gift Vouchers will not be valid after the expiry date.
- All HRV Gift Vouchers have the appropriate expiry date marked on them and are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- If you have a lost a HRV Gift Voucher please call 0800 478 123 to arrange a replacement HRV Gift Voucher.
- HRV Gift vouchers must be redeemed in full in a single purchase; any unused balance will not be refunded for Gift Vouchers or Airpoints Dollars™.
- Any other taxes, charges, fees or duties that are, or may be, levied on such prices or services must be paid for by the customer unless stated otherwise.
- The dollar value that is purchased on the gift Voucher is a pre-payment for the period of validity specified on the voucher.
- The HRV Gift Voucher is to be treated like cash. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection or deposit account is associated with the HRV Gift Voucher, nor are they legal tender.
- HRV Gift Vouchers may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstance.
- HRV Gift Vouchers are delivered by email from HRV to the email address nominated by the purchaser when completing their order on the Airpoints™ Store. Some email accounts may categorize our emails as “spam” email. To avoid this please add our email address to your address book.
- The gift voucher recipient accepts full responsibility for the safekeeping of the HRV Gift Voucher.
- HRV is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered because of an email HRV Gift Voucher being blocked by web filters or firewalls. If the recipient does not receive the email HRV Gift Voucher, please contact HRV directly on 0800 478 123.
- HRV Gift Voucher expiry dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- The value of the HRV Gift Voucher should be used before the expiry date. Any unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of HRV upon expiry.
- Where an expiry date has not been marked on a HRV Gift Voucher, such HRV Gift Voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, or such minimum period as applies pursuant to applicable legislation.
- Unused value on a lost or stolen HRV Gift Voucher may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
- HRV accepts no responsibility for fraudulent HRV Gift Vouchers or their unauthorized use.
- HRV Gift Vouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered, or tampered in any way.
- To the extent permitted by law, HRV makes no representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the gift Voucher.
- To the extent permitted by law, HRV will not be liable for any injury, damage, expense, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) in relation to a gift Voucher, the use of a gift Voucher, or with respect to any matter relating to or arising from there. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or under any other applicable consumer protection laws.
- Customers will pay the difference for any Airpoints Dollars quoted at the time of free home assessment and not fulfilled with their Airpoints voucher. The invoice is due for payment upon completion of installation.