Creating warmer, drier homes in Dunedin
HRV provides a Total Home Solution for families living in Dunedin, ensuring all homes are comfortable and dry all year round. Our Total Home Solution consists of the HRV Next Generation Ventilation system, Whole Home Water Filtration and a range of Heating and Cooling Solutions. All of HRV’s home solution products aim to make your home more comfortable and healthy to live in, improving the quality of air and water passing through your home.
The succession of weather systems (highs and lows) brings periods of good weather and bad, with no rain to excessive rain. Winds from the south bring cold weather, often causing temperatures to drop to below zero degrees. Snowfalls in the winter can create excessive moisture and exacerbate heating bills to rise. During the colder months Dunedin homes are susceptible to moisture build-up, dampness and mould, causing a very unhealthy and unpleasant living environment. A damp home encourages mould growth on walls, carpets and furnishings causing the need for possible replacement.
Our HRV Next Generation system has been designed with world-leading nano-fibre filtration technology and is built to not only purify the air that enters your home, but help to reduce dust, odours and allergens that trigger both asthma and allergies. Our Ventilation system also helps to dry out your home, reducing moisture and the damp conditions which cause mould to grow. A drier home means when the temperature drops, you’ll save money on heating costs and be able to create a much more energy-efficient, warmer home.
Our HRV experts in the Dunedin and the wider Otago region aim to make your home a healthier place for you and your family and our HRV Next Generation Ventilation system is a good to start to improve your living conditions.
HRV Ventilation - The benefits for your Dunedin home
- Your HRV Next Generation ventilation system acts as the lungs of your home replacing the stale indoor air with fresh filtered air.
- It takes drier and often warmer air from the roof space and filters it before distributing it evenly throughout your home.
- The incoming air is purified through our world-leading nano-fibre filtration technology before it enters your home.
- By creating positive pressure, the stale indoor air is flushed out and replaced with drier, filtered air continually up to two to four times per hour. A drier invironment makes heating and cooling your home more energy efficient. Ventilation also helps to reduce mould, damp, excess condensation and odours.
- You have complete control over the process with our intelligent touchscreen keypad.
To contact HRV DUNEDIN and organise a Free Home Assessment.