Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ
If you or a family member are one of the estimated 700,000 New Zealanders living with asthma or respiratory illness, you know how important indoor air quality is.
While damp, stale air isn’t the only cause of asthma, the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation sees it as a major contributor. That’s why we’ve joined forces as an official Friend of the Foundation.
HRV home ventilation delivers for people with asthma on two fronts: firstly, it filters out many common contaminants from the air before it enters the home. Most importantly, though, it brings in drier air from the roof space so stale, damp air gets pushed out.
Asthma and Respiratory
Foundation NZ fast facts:
- 700,000 New Zealanders live with a form of respiratory disease
- 1 in 7 Kiwi kids has asthma
- 26,000 children live with a respiratory disease in New Zealand
- 86,000 hospital admissions each year are attributed to respiratory disease
- 586,000 estimated school days are lost every year due to respiratory related hospitalisations