Keeping your personal information personal
At HRV we value the privacy of everyone’s personal information. We are committed to protecting the information we collect and use, complying with our obligations under the Privacy Act, 1993. Protecting your privacy and your personal information is an important aspect of the way we create, organise and implement our activities online and offline.
The practices outlined below are subject to any rights or obligations we may have to handle personal information in accordance with the law.
The personal information we collect via the Site includes the content of any electronic forms you submit via the Site (for example, if you have made a product purchase, requested us to provide services or information, or submitted information when participating in an online survey) and any messages or comments you submit to us via the Site or to email addresses displayed on the Site, which may include personal information such as your name, email address and telephone number.
In addition to providing our services to you and carrying out your requests, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- for the purpose that we have collected the information (e.g. to sell or install products);
- to market and promote any goods and/or services provided by us or by any other party;
- purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Site;
- where we suspect fraud or unlawful activity; and
- any other purposes required by law.
We may share personal information within CAIL (including with our related companies) and with relevant third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal information includes:
- our franchisees who may deliver, install and services your products after purchase;
- service providers who assist us in providing the Site and our products and services such as organisations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, banking, mail house, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services;
- third parties acting on your behalf; and
- the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if CAIL considers that you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person.
Collecting Information for Users
– IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
– Facebook lookalike lists
We may upload your email address to Facebook to create custom lists for remarketing or lookalike lists.
– Cookies and Applets
- to increase your security by storing your session ID and are a way of monitoring single user access;
- to measure site traffic and usage patterns which is then used to improve our services, analyse user behaviour and measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives;
- to undertake remarketing by delivering advertisements that we believe are relevant to your interests; and
- to better understand your interests and preferences so we can tailor the content of our site and provide you a more personalised online experience, improve our services and identify suitable products and services that might be of interest to you.
You can switch off cookies by adjusting your web browser settings and/or deleting them from your hard drive. If you turn off your cookies, please note but please note that this may affect your experience of our website.
We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control. However, you should be aware that there are risks in transmitting information across the internet. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us online and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. If you are concerned about conveying sensitive material to us over the internet, you might prefer to contact us by telephone. We will remove personal information from our system where it is no longer required (except where archiving is required).
You have the right to request access to or correction of your personal information held by CAIL. Please contact us to find out about access and correction procedures.
Cristal Air International Limited
45 O’Rorke Road
Phone: 0800 478123
Any information you give to us via the Site must be as accurate and up to date as possible.