Be in to win back the cost of your aircon*
Buy a Panasonic High Wall unit and be in to win your money back! There are 3 prizes to be won!
Ends 31st October 2021.
*Full T&Cs below.
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch.
*Terms and conditions:
- HRV is the promoter of this competition.
- The promotion commences on 19th August 2021 and ends on 31st October 2021.
- Eligible entries are for any domestic households that purchase and have HRV install a Panasonic Highwall unit, between this period.
- The “win back the cost of your aircon” cash reimbursement, will be to the value of a standard back-to-back installed to the value of the invoiced amount. This will include
- Purchase cost of product
- Standard components
- Any additional cost will not be a part of the cash reimbursement, including but not limited to:
- Removing/moving existing product
- Scaffolding charges
- Additional labour
- Additional installation material
- To be eligible for the draw, it must be a fulfilled sale with installation completed by 21st November 2021, unless agreed otherwise.
- The prize consists of winning back the paid value of the complete installation cost as stated above
- Three individual prizes will be awarded as part of the promotion.
- There can only be one entry per person into the prize draw.
- Three winners will be drawn on 16th December 2021, at 45 O'Rorke Rd, Penrose Auckland.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email. In the event the winning is not contactable or has not responded after 2 weeks, the prize will be redrawn.
- This offer is available on residential sales only, no commercial/bulk orders or homes under construction.
- Excludes EECA Warmer Kiwi Homes Grant scheme/program
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. HRV reserves the right to alter, modify or update these terms and conditions at their discretion, at any time.
- Cristal Air International Limited trading as HRV, EES, Aircon Direct, Vector Limited and associated employees, franchisees or its employees and contractors are not eligible to enter.
- Entering the competition constitutes a winner's consent to be photographed and/or for EES to use his or her name, photograph and their city/town of residence for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes use on the HRV website, direct and social media channels and PR.