Aaahhh… win a great night’s sleep with HRV and Sleepyhead
Want the chance to win an even cooler night’s sleep? Buy HRV air conditioning by Panasonic or a home ventilation system over $2,500 and you’re in the draw to win a Sleepyhead Sanctuary Bloomberg Queen Set worth $9,599.
With a home that’s cooled and ventilated by HRV you’ll say goodbye to hot sleepless nights. Win our luxury bed and mattress, you’ll love the feeling of coming home for years to come.
*Full T&Cs below.
Simply fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch.
*Terms and conditions
- You must be a New Zealand resident and over 18 years of age to enter this draw, Cristal Air International Limited trading as HRV (HRV), Vector Limited and associated employees and contractors are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on 30 December 2019 and concludes on 16 February 2020.
- Eligible entries are for any domestic household that buys an HRV home ventilation system or heat pump sold at RRP.
- Purchases of accessory products , commercial deals, home under construction sales, sales on finance and sales below RRP will not be eligible for entry into this promotion.
- The prize is standard Sleepyhead Sanctuary Bloomberg Queen Set. Any additional modifications to design or upgrade to the bed will be at the expense of the winner.
- The bed comes with a standard 10 year guarantee from Sleepyhead. In case of issues, the winner needs to deal directly with Sleepyhead.
- One entry per household unless it is a bonus entry week. In bonus week, HRV reserves the right to add extra entry for households that have purchased during the bonus week.
- All decisions made by HRV are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize cannot be exchanged transferred or redeemed for cash. HRV reserves the right to alter, modify or update these terms and conditions at their discretion, at any time. Offer does not run in conjunction with any other HRV offer or promotion.
- The competition winner will be drawn on 27th February 2020 at 45 O’Rorke Rd, Penrose Auckland.
- Winners be contacted by phone or email by 7th March 2020. If the winner does not contact HRV within 1 month of the draw date, the prize will be redrawn.
- Any additional costs over the prize value, will need to be paid by the prize winner.
- Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or for HRV to use his or her name, photograph and their city/town of residence for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes use on HRV’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.
- HRV is the promoter of this competition.